Microsoft Certification gives you industry recognition of working on Microsoft products and technologies. MCSD is a top-level certification for developers developing applications using Microsoft development tools. The type of applications range from desktop-based solutions to N-tier enterprise applications.
MCSD Certification Benefits
- Industry recognition of your knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products and technologies.
- Access to exclusive discounts on products and services from selected companies. Some offers are available only to MCSE+Is, MCSEs, MCDBAs, and MCSDs.
- Access to technical and product information direct from Microsoft.
- An MCSD logo, certificate, wallet card, and lapel pin to identify you as an MCP to colleagues or clients.
- Invitations to Microsoft conferences, technical training sessions, and special events.
- Free access to Microsoft Certified Professional Magazine Online, a career and professional development magazine.
MCSD for Microsoft .NET Certification Requirements
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) for Microsoft .NET candidates are required to pass four core exams and one elective exam. The core exams provide a valid and reliable measure of technical proficiency and expertise in developing and maintaining enterprise applications that are based on Microsoft development tools, technologies, and platforms on the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 and Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1. The elective exam provides proof of expertise on a specific Microsoft server product.
Four Core exams
One Elective exam